Anyone experiencing mental or behavioral health illness and is at least 5 years old.
We receive referral from a wide variety of sources including but not limited to:
- Self, Parent, Legal Guardian
- Doctor, Nurse, Psychologist
- Social Worker, Teacher, Counselor
- School, Health Facility, Church
- Department of Social Services and Juvenile Services
- The Court System
We accept Medical Assistance, and in some instances, Medicare.
Yes, we accept out-of-pocket payments.
We offer a sliding scale determined by household income for individuals who are unable to pay the out-of-pocket rates.